Sunday, January 8, 2012

She Say She's never done it...


Good Afternoon! I'm all for keeping it under wraps about the freakiness, i'm all for it, but the thing that urks me most is a female who has no sexual imagination. Toys are cool, sexually explicit (XXX) movies are normal television, and dirty talk is a necessity. I feel cramped during a sexually explicit conversation with a woman who refuses to try anything... After a while I grow silent in hopes that the conversation will die. It does. Anyway, when a woman says "I don't do that" or "I've never done that." She might be lying... By the age of 20 women should have had sexual fantasies and/or desires. Some choose to express them early and make a science out of it while others suppress the idea. Why? No clue, i'm not that kind of woman which is why I believe that if she says she's never done it, shes done it a couple times. If she says "She's never tried it"... I hope you're ready for the thrill of a lifetime. In public its okay to display sexual desires... it just depends on how far you take it. In the bedroom...possibilities are endless... "No, stop, and don't" do not exist, or atleast they shouldn't. I'm in this experiemntal phase right now and its amazing to see the reactions I get for giving an actual answer during "Never Have I ever" or a regular conversation. My future^2 husband will be a happy. In my purer days, I thought it was nice to be with that one person and cuddle, and talk, and get to know me, and get to know you, but, as I was exposed to "worldly" things I learned that... that part takes too much time... We're YOUNG. With that being said I began to experiment. I refuse to giggle and be shy in a bedroom and actually not know what to do... yeah its cute the first time but after that its a hassle. So... when a woman says shes never... don't believe her...the truth in it is that she's never done it with you...

No comments:

Post a Comment